Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life (Masterminds Series) - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi This book doesn't quite contain what I thought was advertised on the tin. I assumed that since Csikszentmihalyi previously wrote a book called Flow and this one was Finding Flow it would contain a bit more practical advice than it does. In truth, it's actually an explanation of what "flow" is, though written in a more approachable manner than his first book. As you can guess, "flow" is that kind of moment where we we feel skillful, yet challenged, when all of our focus is on your present task and the rest of the world just falls away. You've had them. You suddenly look up from your book / writing / knitting and realized how much time has gone by. Csikszentmihalyi spends a good deal of the book musing about what actually constitutes happiness and/or a fulfilled life. There is a good deal of discussion of money and stress and relationships and work, but when he finally gets down to the point, it's not surprising that we find he believes a truly fulfilled life is one with a high amount of flow. I don't disagree with him, but I do feel that much of his point gets lost amongst the rest of the discussion, and that much more could have been said about training yourself to recognize the moments of flow in your life and use that analysis to invite them to happen more often.